|Total GMAT Math
Jeff's complete Quant guide, on sale now!
|Total GMAT Verbal
Everything you need to ace GMAT Verbal!
1,800 Practice Math Questions
Buy Jeff's books at Amazon.com
GMAT Official Guide, with IR
OG Math | OG Verbal
OG12 & Quant Rev solutions!
GMAT Question of the Day
Beginner's Guide to the GMAT
GMAT Hacks Affiliate Program
- General Study Tips
- Goals and Planning
- CAT Strategy
- The Mental Game
- GMAT Math Strategy
- GMAT Math Topics
- Mental Math
- Data Sufficiency
- Critical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Analytical Writing Assessment
- Integrated Reasoning
- IR Explained
- Business School Admissions
- GMAT Prep Resources
- Practice Questions
- Total GMAT Math
- Total GMAT Verbal
- GMAT 111
Affiliate Program for GMAT Hacks eBooks
September 30, 2010
|You should follow me on Twitter. While you're at it, take a moment to subscribe to GMAT Hacks via RSS or Email.|
Want to make money with us at GMAT Hacks?
My marketing is based in large part on word-of-mouth. Students love these resources, they reach their goal GMAT scores, and then they tell their friends and colleagues. If you're one of the many who have already done so, let me take this opportunity to say, "Thank you!"
If you like my materials and plan to recommend them to others, you can make some money at the same time. Once you join my affiliate program, you earn 30% of every purchase made by buyers who click on your affiliate link. The average purchase is over $50, so with an average affiliate amount of more than $15, it adds up fast!
Ready to join? Click here.
Who can participate?
Everyone is welcome. I imagine three general categories of people who have the best opportunity to benefit:
- Owners of GMAT and test-prep websites. If you're already linking to GMAT Hacks on your website, just change the links to the affiliate link! If you're not already linking to this site, now would be a great time to start.
- Frequent posters on GMAT and test-prep forums. Even if it isn't your website, you might find yourself referring to GMAT Hacks or individual eBooks such as Total GMAT Math. When you do so, use the affiliate link.
- E-mail list owners and social networkers. Affiliate links work great in e-mail newsletters, and you can also use them when mentioning my products on Facebook and Twitter.
I want to keep the program simple, so there aren't many rules.
- Affiliate payouts are monthly, through PayPal. If you earn any affiliate payments between September 1 and September 30, for example, you will be paid on or around October 15 for September earnings.
- Don't spam! Unsolicted e-mail and social networking messages are prohibited. Also be sure to abide by the rules of individual forums and websites when posting there.
- Don't use your affiliate link to buy products yourself.
- The program applies only to products sold directly by GMAT Hacks. It does not encompass print and Kindle books sold through Amazon.com. If you want to earn money linking to my products on Amazon, I recommend the Amazon Associates program.
Let's work together!
Email with any questions.
About the author: Jeff Sackmann has written many GMAT preparation books, including the popular Total GMAT Math, Total GMAT Verbal, and GMAT 111. He has also created explanations for problems in The Official Guide, as well as 1,800 practice GMAT math questions.
|Total GMAT Verbal
The comprehensive guide to the GMAT Verbal section. Recognize, dissect, and master every question type
you'll face on the test. Everything you need, all in one place, including 100+ realistic practice questions.