|Total GMAT Math
Jeff's complete Quant guide, on sale now!
|Total GMAT Verbal
Everything you need to ace GMAT Verbal!
1,800 Practice Math Questions
Buy Jeff's books at Amazon.com
GMAT Official Guide, with IR
OG Math | OG Verbal
OG12 & Quant Rev solutions!
GMAT Question of the Day
Beginner's Guide to the GMAT
GMAT Hacks Affiliate Program
- General Study Tips
- Goals and Planning
- CAT Strategy
- The Mental Game
- GMAT Math Strategy
- GMAT Math Topics
- Mental Math
- Data Sufficiency
- Critical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Analytical Writing Assessment
- Integrated Reasoning
- IR Explained
- Business School Admissions
- GMAT Prep Resources
- Practice Questions
- Total GMAT Math
- Total GMAT Verbal
- GMAT 111
1,800 GMAT Math Questions!
I'm thrilled to announce that, after months of work, I am now offering nearly two thousand practice GMAT Quantitative problems for sale.
These questions are all original, and all carefully based on actual, published GMAT questions. There is no duplication among these 1,800 questions, none overlap with the questions in Total GMAT Math, my exhaustive GMAT quant resource. You can view a 10-question sample by clicking here.
Each question is indexed by difficulty level and comes with a complete explanation.
The 1,800 problems are divided in 18 different sets of 100 questions each. These sets are distinguished by content area and difficulty level. The content areas are as follows:
- Algebra (equations, systems of equations, quadratics, inequalities, absolute value, exponents and roots, etc.)
- Arithmetic (fractions, decimals, ratios, percents, statistics, sets, probability)
- Geometry (lines, angles, triangles, quadrilaterals, circles, solids, coordinate geometry)
- Number Properties (primes, factors, multiples, evens/odds, consecutive numbers, remainders)
- Word Problems (ratios, rates, work, statistics, sets, and more)
For each of those five areas, I offer two sets: a "Challenge" set (usually pitched in the 650-700 score range) and a "Fundamentals set (aimed for beginners, students looking to strengthen up a weak area, or those aiming for a 450-600 score).
Also, there are four general sets. Each one contains either all Data Sufficiency or all Problem Solving, and is either "Challenge" or "Fundamentals." For instance, the "Data Sufficiency: Challenge" set contains difficult DS questions on a wide range of content areas.
But that isn't all! There are four more sets, designed to answer specific needs:
- Exponents and Roots (excerpt)
- Rates, Ratios, and Percents
- Statistics and Sets
- Extreme Challenge
The first three of those are very specific, and contain questions at a variety of difficulty levels within that narrow content area. The last, "Extreme Challenge," is even harder than my other "Challenge" sets, and is geared toward students who are already in the 80th percentile or better, and are aiming for a higher score still.
Each set is sold as a PDF file and is available for instant download. That means you pay no shipping charges, and you can start building important GMAT skills right away.
Each set is available singly for between $14.95 and $24.95 each. Click here to see a menu of all of the individual sets.
For an even better deal, I'm offering several "value packs" for those of you who need lots of practice:
- All 1,800 practice questions: All the GMAT Math practice you'll ever need. A $330 value, buy now for $199.95!
- Ten "Challenge" Sets: A total of 1,000 questions, across every content area on the GMAT, including "Extreme Challenge," "Exponents and Roots" and "Statistics and Sets." A $205 value, buy it now for $129.95!
- Eight "Fundamentals" Sets: A total of 800 questions, across every content area on the GMAT, plus "Rates, Ratios, and Percents." A $125 value, buy it now for $99.95!
Here are all of the problem sets I am offering. Purchased individually, each one is $24.95. At the bottom of the list, select the set you'd like and click the "Buy Now" button to order!
- Algebra: Challenge: $19.95
100 difficult Algebra questions.
- Algebra: Fundamentals: $14.95
100 skill-building Algebra questions.
- Arithmetic: Challenge: $19.95
100 difficult Arithmetic questions. (excerpt)
- Arithmetic: Fundamentals: $14.95
100 skill-building Arithmetic questions.
- Data Sufficiency: Challenge: $19.95
100 difficult Data Sufficiency questions, including a representative cross-section of content areas.
- Data Sufficiency: Fundamentals: $14.95
100 skill-building Data Sufficiency questions, including a representative cross-section of content areas.
- Exponents and Roots: $19.95
100 questions covering only this popular (and oft-tested) subject area. (excerpt)
- Extreme Challenge: $24.95
100 of the toughest GMAT Quant problems you'll find anywhere. Only for students who are already scoring in the 80th percentile or higher.
- Geometry: Challenge: $19.95
100 difficult Geometry questions.
- Geometry: Fundamentals: $14.95
100 skill-building Geometry questions.
- Number Properties: Challenge: $19.95
100 difficult Number Properties questions.
- Number Properties: Fundamentals: $14.95
100 skill-building Number Properties questions.
- Problem Solving: Challenge: $19.95
100 difficult Problem Solving questions, including a representative cross-section of content areas.
- Problem Solving: Fundamentals: $14.95
100 skill-building Problem Solving questions, including a representative cross-section of content areas.
- Rates, Ratios, and Percents: $19.95
100 questions (mostly word problems) in these extremely important content areas.
- Statistics and Sets: $19.95
100 questions covering topics such as mean, weighted average, median, standard deviation, and overlapping sets.
- Word Problems: Challenge: $19.95
100 difficult GMAT Word Problems.
- Word Problems: Fundamentals: $14.95
100 skill-building GMAT Word Problems. (excerpt)
You may also be interested in: